If you're out in the market looking for a sewing machine and choose Brother, you've just taken the first step forward. Now, how about choosing the right model? After searching and looking at Brother sergers, you'd do well to go in for the Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch, one that's easy to sew with, whether you're sewing your own garments professionally. It also offers you a range of cover stitches which you can test out with its many accessories.
Product Dimensions: 13'' x 15'' x 13.4''
Weight: 6.4 kg
Speed: 1,100 stitches per minute
If colour-coded: Yes
Brother 2340CV Features
The Brother 2340CV is an advanced version of a serger. It can easily be called a cover hem machine or coverstitch machine. It is designed to offer several cover stitches for regular sewing and decorative ones too.
The cover stitch provides the user beauty, a defense against fraying and durability. For the cover stitch, two or three threads are used which goes well in cylindrical shaped hems and stretchy material.
This coverstitch sewing machine can also make chain stitches and several decorative style stitches for professional hems and casual items. Whatsmore, it can make swimsuits and other such stretchy garments as easily as decorative stitches on linen and clothes.
This Brother coverstitch machine comes with 1-2-3 needle options. An ultra-modern machine, it has a range of cover stitches on many types of fabric with varying weights. With this coverstitch serger machine, the user can create several cover stitches on a variety of fabrics with the same quality.
The machine allows for narrow cover stitches, wide cover stitches, and tri-cover stitches. The user can also attach tape, elastic and lace and make a circular hem since this machine unlike others doesn't cut while it sews.
The following are its many strengths in the realm of stitches:
- Ultra-modern serger: This coverstitch sewing machine model is an ultra-modern version of a serger that makes provision for the user to create as many cover stitches as possible on several materials.
- Color-coded threading guide: A built-in color-coded threading guide helps provide precise stitching for a high-quality finish.
- Quick and simple to use looper threading system: This machine has an inbuilt time-saving, quick and easy looper threading system.
- Stitches per minute: It can do a maximum of 1100 stitches per minute.
- Adjustable dials: With this thoughtfully designed feature, the sewer can adjust the speed of the fabric that is put through the sewing machine.
- Multiple accessories: The Brother Coverstitch Machine has an integrated blind stitch foot coupled with a gather foot and many more accessories to help produce better-looking garments and other sewn products, such as a bag of accessories and a needle set, four thread nets and a user's manual.
The slide lever present here enables adjusting the differential feed of this fantastic machine. With the help of the differential feed, any number of fabrics can be seamed, whether heavy denim or superfine lace. There's also a numbered guide that helps with thread nets, specialty threads, and spool guides.
This Brother coverstitch machine is both direct and simple, on the one hand, while on the other it is also user-friendly. The color-coded guide comes with a manual, which is a great help. Besides, anyone with a little experience in using a sewing machine can easily use this machine.
Since it does not cut while it sews as in a serger, this serger with cover stitch is flexible enough to attach lace, tape and elastic, and make circular hems that are usable in cuffs and collars. Anyone wanting to use this machine uninterruptedly for a protracted period can do so because it is reliable, easy to use and professional.
Anyone who has used this fantastic machine can't stop raving about how quietly it works. If one is stitching garments professionally at home, this machine will prove a great asset.
The 2340CV is adaptable to the professional and to the newbie. If all one needs is a good and reliable sewing machine that is capable of producing excellent results at high speed, then the 2340CV answers that need very quickly. No wonder the Brother 2340CV has consistently got good coverstitch machine reviews from professional and casual users.
Read Also: How to Thread a Brother Sewing Machine.