“SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock sewing machine is a versatile and affordable Serger”, it is said by the users… According to the market preview, if you want to buy a Serger that is easy on the pocket as well as user-friendly, then this handy Overlock Sewing Machine is a good buying option for you.
Seasoned users even have expressed their satisfaction after using it. Now obviously the good look and smart space-saving size is not all for its acceptability. So the question comes up, what is unique about this portable Serger. Let’s start with its technical specifications.
Speed: 1,300 stitches/minute
Light: yes, fitted with Bulb
Weight: 16 lbs.
Dimensions: 11.6 inches x 11 inches x 11.6 inches
Differential Feed: The USP of The SIRUBA Serger
Besides its user-friendly mechanism, space-friendly portability, the differential feed mechanism is the most alluring part of this sewing machine within its price range. The differential feed mechanism is regulated by a handy knob at the side of the Serger. The feed allows you to adjust the feed from 0.7mm to lowest 0.2mm by operating a small knob. But that’s not all. There are some features which will let you feel that buying SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine is indeed a wise decision.
The Features of The SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine: Privileges of Working With This Professional Serger
- It is built with free arm sewing, convertible pressure foot for handy and smooth operation
- The machine is fitted with a bright working light for offering the opportunity to work in an illuminated area
- Color-coded threading chart: The color-coded threading chart provides its usersa fuss-free handling of the Serger
- Convertible threads: The machine is built with 2 needles along with convertible 3 or 4-threads
- Easy seaming: you can be worry free about wavy seams on knitted fabrics and will get to enjoy the leverage of pucker-free seams even with lightweight fabrics
- It is easy to use with its adjustable pressure foot and micro safety switch: it prevents sewing when the front cover of the machine remains open
- The support bed of the machine can be removed and adapts to a free arm. This is useful for sewing pant legs, sleeves, cuffs, etc.
- There is a large adjustable tension dial: this feature of the machine allows its users to regulate the tightness of threads for production of perfect seams
- The large Adjustable Presser Foot is fitted with the Serger Machine: This is one of the conveniences of using this sewing machine. It helps in maintaining better sewing quality on both heavy and light fabrics
- The adjustable presser foot adds extra comfort by allowing easy controlling power of its pressure by loosening or tightening of the presser foot
- Machine adjusting chart: You will receive a machine adjusting chart for your machines optimal performance
The Accessories Available With SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine
The box of SIRUBA HSO-747D serger sewing machine comes with a range of accessories. These accessories include Tweezer, screwdriver, machine cover, hexagon wrench key, instruction manual, needle set of 4 needles, a power cord, 4-numbers of spool holders, and the suction cups at the bottom. The box will also contain larger Color Coded Threading Chart & Safety Switch: the threading chart will guide users to thread effortlessly with color pointers.
SIRUBA HSO-747D Overlock Sewing Machine is a safe buy for the beginners as well as for seasoned sewers. Its clean output is a matter of great satisfaction indeed. Manual threading is a tricky issue at least for the entry-level users, but with this serger sewing machine review, the manual and the convertible threading feature will ease that hassle to a large extent. The fast speed of stitching is a great feature and one of the attractions for buying this good looking SIRUBA Serger.